Top Secret Recipe
Here's a great top secret recipe. It is yours for trying. If you like ribs (hey I'm from the south so I looove ribs) try this one and you'll have mouth-watering ribs just like those at Applebee's.
Applebees's Baby Back Ribs
- 1 lb. racks pork baby back ribs cut in half
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs dark brown sugar
- 3 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp salt
- place ribs in large pot and fill to cover ribs.
- boil, reduce heat, cover, simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
- while ribs are boiling combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan.
- Brush with half the sauce and broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Turn the ribs over, brush with the remaining sauce, and broil an additional 6 to 7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
With this top secret recipe, you're bound to please. To serve more people just adjust the amounts proportionally. You can make extra sauce and freeze it for later use.
If you like this recipe head over to the Secret Recipe site and find out how you can get many more top secret restaurant recipes like this one. You're friends and family will rave about the tasty dishes you will learn to make from the cookbooks available there, and only there! Just click here to go to the top secret recipe cookbook site.top secret recipe